The Difficult Airway Course: EMS
with Chris Cannon
The definitive EMS airway management class. www.theairwaysite.com
Please note: Students must purchase and bring the following textbook to class: The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management, 5th Edition.
A difficult airway pocket guide is provided to all students.
- Learn the full range of airway management techniques — including use of video laryngoscopes & other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices, drug-assisted intubation and cricothyrotomy.
- Work with expert faculty who know the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
- Use proven airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision-making and airway techniques in Code AirwayTM simulations.
- Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment. These include: elevated ICP, pulmonary edema, cardiogenic shock, status asthmaticus foreign body in the airway, direct airway trauma, multiple trauma with shock, and many more.
May 20 - 21st, 2021
Thu - Fri from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wellington Campus - Cowley College
2205 Shurtz-Juden Loop
Wellington, KS 67152 Get directions